Code of Ethics / January 10, 2022 (Does NOT Include Orientation)
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
$30 / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Tom Gillett
Location: Five Forks Trickum Library
2780 Five Forks Trickum Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Breakfast Sponsored by Gas South
Medicare Basics – “Navigating the Medicare Maze” / January 27, 2022
FREE / No CE Credit
Instructor: Robert Cox
Gain a foundation of Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C (Medicare Advantage) and Part D (Prescription Drug Plan). Learn when to apply, how it interacts with private insurance, deductibles and what factors to include in choosing the right plan. An overview of Medigap (Supplement) plans is also provided.
We also discuss the increasing scenario for those working past age 65 and deciding should they stay on their employer plan or move to Medicare but still remain working at their current job
Our perspective will be how your choices affect your retirement funds, i.e pros and cons.
VIRTUAL: CREDIT SCORE: IMPACTS ON YOUR BUYERS / February 8, 2022 10:00 am – 1:00 pm FREE / 3 CE Credits Instructor: Mark Teytel REGISTER ONLINE In-Class Virtual Course Approved by Georgia Real Estate Commission with Code #71684
YOUR BUYER’S CREDIT SCORE SHOULDN’T BE A DEAL-BREAKER. BECOME THEIR SUPERHERO AND HELP THEM BUY THE HOME OF THEIR DREAMS.
First-Aid Techniques for Buyers with Low Credit Scores,
Overcoming Credit Report Inaccuracies, Avoiding Identity
Theft and Perfecting Your Buyer’s Credit Score
– Identify the basics concepts of credit scoring
– Identify credit criteria for evaluating credit scores
– Read, understand and analyze credit report
– Understand the role of the credit bureaus vs credit reporting service
– Understand Loan Level Pricing Adjustments on mortgages
IDENTITY THEFT AND FRAUD
– Identify Identity Theft and Identity Fraud
– Take prudent measures to avoid becoming a victim of Fraud
REPAIRING CREDIT SCORE
– Apply Federal Laws (FACTA and FCRA) for successful repair of credit score
– Avoid common mistakes in repairing credit score
– Apply methods and technics for correcting and improving credit score
Virtual: Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional / February 10, 2022
10 am – 12:30 pm
FREE / No CE Credit
Instructor: Bradford Tax Solutions
In this 150-minute interactive program, this is just some of what you will learn:
- HOW to POWER BOOST and OPTIMIZE your 2022 tax deductions: Learn the best business practices and strategies to get the most out of new deductions!
- WHY your accountant can’t “just take” the deductions for you.
- HOW to deduct all your FAMILY’S MEDICAL EXPENSES – even dental – as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to safely qualify your Home Office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office-one of the most important deductions this year.
- WHY you may want to buy a new, or pre-owned, car sooner than you think…the great “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for “real estate” professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!