The Virtual Auction runs from Noon November 18th through 7 pm November 21st
Great Auction Items including Designer Purses, TV, Jewelry and even a Mercedes Benz!
Supported by NAMAR Partners, Brokers & Members
NAMAR’s political advocacy fund supports homeowners and fights for
homeownership and homeowners rights in Georgia & the United Sates
Social Media Best Practices During Challenging Times / December 8, 2020
10:00 am – 11:00 am
FREE / NO CE Credit
Instructor: Robert Luna, Elevate
Join us for a one-hour ONLINE webinar which covers the following:
- All the top social media platforms. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Website and Blogs.
- The importance of blogging consistently (content is king) and how search engines are going to match up leads with those that are consistently posting.
- Facebook business page vs personal page. How to gain followers and how to optimize your posts. How to become a community expert and a reliable resource for your sphere of influence during the duration of COVID 19.
- LinkedIn Activity Log for source or referrals and leads.
- Twitter and best practices when tweeting.
- YouTube videos for your listings. Since Google owns YouTube this is an amazing platform to help increase your SEO. Top of mind marketing.
ONLINE CE CLASS: Home Warranty Fundamentals
FREE / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Scott Trowbridge, Choice Home Warranty
December 9, 2020 / 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM / REGISTER ONLINE
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
ONLINE: Credit Score: Impacts on your Buyers / December 10, 2020
10 am – 1 pm
FREE / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Mark Teytel, Tap Money
YOUR BUYER’S CREDIT SCORE SHOULDN’T BE A DEAL-BREAKER. BECOME THEIR SUPERHERO AND HELP THEM BUY THE HOME OF THEIR DREAMS.
First-Aid Techniques for Buyers with Low Credit Scores,
Overcoming Credit Report Inaccuracies, Avoiding Identity
Theft and Perfecting Your Buyer’s Credit Score
– Identify the basics concepts of credit scoring
– Identify credit criteria for evaluating credit scores
– Read, understand and analyze credit report
– Understand the role of the credit bureaus vs credit reporting service
– Understand Loan Level Pricing Adjustments on mortgages
IDENTITY THEFT AND FRAUD
– Identify Identity Theft and Identity Fraud
– Take prudent measures to avoid becoming a victim of Fraud
REPAIRING CREDIT SCORE
– Apply Federal Laws (FACTA and FCRA) for successful repair of credit score
– Avoid common mistakes in repairing credit score
– Apply methods and technics for correcting and improving credit score
Bring: Your Favorite Drink and share the recipe
Wear: A Festive HeadGear
5 Games – $100 for each winner
-O’Kelley & Sorohan
It’s easiest to zoom in on your computer,
Zoom link will be emailed out day before to registered attendees
The installation of the 2021 Officers and Directors (Local Directors & GAR Directors) scheduled for December 16th has been cancelled.