10:00 am – 1:00 pm
FREE / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Mark Teytel
YOUR BUYER’S CREDIT SCORE SHOULDN’T BE A DEAL-BREAKER. BECOME THEIR SUPERHERO AND HELP THEM BUY THE HOME OF THEIR DREAMS.
First-Aid Techniques for Buyers with Low Credit Scores,
Overcoming Credit Report Inaccuracies, Avoiding Identity
Theft and Perfecting Your Buyer’s Credit Score
– Identify the basics concepts of credit scoring
– Identify credit criteria for evaluating credit scores
– Read, understand and analyze credit report
– Understand the role of the credit bureaus vs credit reporting service
– Understand Loan Level Pricing Adjustments on mortgages
IDENTITY THEFT AND FRAUD
– Identify Identity Theft and Identity Fraud
– Take prudent measures to avoid becoming a victim of Fraud
REPAIRING CREDIT SCORE
– Apply Federal Laws (FACTA and FCRA) for successful repair of credit score
– Avoid common mistakes in repairing credit score
– Apply methods and technics for correcting and improving credit score
FMLS Matrix OneHome Workshop / March 17, 2022
10:00 am – 11:30 am
Free / NO CE CREDIT
Instructor: Sallie Mobley FMLS
This workshop introduces users to the Matrix OneHome Product. The current Matrix Portal just got an upgrade to the new and exciting Matrix OneHome product. Through OneHome, clients and agents can immediately compare and discuss available properties. With OneHome, your clients can discover better property matches, view deeper property details, know more about an area’s quality of life and more!
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Join us as we celebrate our 2021 Million Dollar Club winners
March 18, 2022
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The Hotel Avalon 9000 Avalon Blvd., Alpharetta, GA
Thanks to Our Sponsors
360 Booth Sponsor: O’Kelley & Sorohan
GIF Booth Sponsor: Weissman Law
Epic Booth Sponsor: Georgia MLS
Drink Sponsor: Ohlson & Medlock
Champagne Wall Sponsor: Ameris Bank; Ganek PC; Lueder, Larkin & Hunter;
McMichael & Gray
Centerpiece Sponsor: Calibre Home Inspections; Campbell & Brannon; ProTech Home & Property Inspections, Inc; Super
Orientation/Code of Ethics / March 31, 2022
Code of Ethics: 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Orientation: 12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM
$30 / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Nakia Brooks
Sponsored by Tap Money
IN-PERSON: FMLS Matrix Advanced Market Analysis / April 11, 2022
10:00 AM – 1:00 pm
FREE / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Sallie Mobley
Matrix Advanced is designed for all agents, brokers, and broker admins who are responsible for transactions with clients. In today’s market, real estate brokers and agents need to keep their fingers on the pulse of local supply and demand conditions with sales, rental, and new construction comps updated in real time. They must gauge their property’s performance against peer, submarket, and market benchmarks and understand what similar properties have recently sold for and anticipate potential competition in the pipeline. In the Matrix Advanced course, students will learn how to:
- Use shortcuts and customization tools to find properties quickly
- Customize the Search Results screen
- Searcfh for and review Tax Records to analyze sales and mortgage history, as well as current and past tax information
- Use the Market Watch widget to monitor real estate market activivity in a customizable location
- Use the Hot Sheet Widget to view new and changed properties in a targeted market area
- Create real time statistical reports and charts to analyze and understand a market
- Use Carts to organize listings
- Use advanced searching techniques to locate properties, Open Houses, Agent, Offices and History for properties
NAMAR’s 14th Annual Partners in EXPO is Scheduled for
11 am – 3 pm, April 21, 2022
at Coolray Field.
- FREE Admission
- FREE CONCESSION CASH $10
- MUST PREREGISTER & ATTEND THE EXPO for a Chance to WIN $1,000 – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Great Exhibitor Prizes – Bring lots of business cards! Must visit each exhibit booth to enter their door prize drawings.
- FREE Parking
- 6 Surprise Giveaways
$1000 Grand Prize Drawing – MUST Register and Attend the EXPO in Order to be entered into the drawing. Click Here to Register for the Event.
IN-PERSON WORKSHOP: Social Media Essentials Secrets to Thriving in a Low Inventory Market / April 26, 2022
9:30 am – 11:30 am REGISTER ONLINE
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm REGISTER ONLINE
FREE for Members / $15 Non Members / NO CE CREDIT
Sponsored by TryElevate
Struggling with Leveraging Social Media for yourr Real Estate Business?
Learn how top agents across the U. S. are using social media to CAPTURE LEADS and CONVERT CONVERSATIONS into business.
Conquer Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, your blog, IDX website & more in this high – energy, intractive 1.5 hour training.