Virtual: Creative Mortgage Options to Get More Clients / September 14, 2021
FREE / 4 CE Credits
Instructor: Mark Teytel
Upgrade your knowledge and skills today to help you attract new customers.
Need creative alternative options for your buyers to get financed? Get up to date
information directly .from our industry leaders at Tap Money Institute.
IN THIS WEBINAR, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE ON SUBPRIME LOANS
– QUALIFIED MORTGAGE LOANS VS NON-TRADITIONAL LOANS
– NON-TRADITIONAL LOANS FEATURES
Professional Photography in the changing world of Real Estate. Latest trends, tips & tricks to succeed in 2021 / September 15, 2021
FREE / NO CE Credit
In this changing world of real estate, technology is the key component to a Realtor’s success! Virtual Staging and tours are in high demand. If you haven’t started to incorporate latest photography technologies into your business, now’s the the time to start learning how! Attend our webinar to learn current trends, tips & tricks to succeed in 2021.
ONLINE WORKSHOP: Understanding and Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits / September 21, 2021
10 am – 11:15 am
FREE to Members / NO CE Credit
Instructors: Robert Cox
This class will be held via Zoom. Two days before the class, registered members will receive the Zoom meeting info including the link, meeting ID, and password. On the day of the class, go to www.zoom.us/join and enter the meeting ID and password to join the class.
A great resource for anyone who plans to retire in the next 15 -20 years. Learn the right claiming age for you to maximize your benefits. Topics include: spousal, ex-spousal benefits, survivor benefits, taxation of benefits, early retirement and delayed retirement strategies, and more. Its possible to increase your lifetime benefits by over $125,000 and more with the right strategy.
FMLS Realist The Public Records Database Board / September 23, 2021
FREE / 3 CE CREDIT
Instructor: Sallie Mobley
Realist is an all-in-one solultion that will put the tools you need to do your job better, at your fingertips. It provides the agent wit the additional information that can be foun in the public tax record. harness the power of Realist’s data with ppowererful and client friendly visual reporting tools, which make market trends and home valuations easy to understand. Upon completion of this course, the agent will be able to:
- Access Realist from matrix and an FMLS listing
- Modify Realist searching and display preferences
- Switch between list and Property Card views
- Perform multiple types of tax record searches using both tax and listing data
- Use dynamic mapping to visualize location, points of interest, boundaries and market conditions
- Extract and analyze pertinent property information including comparabels, sell score indicators, last markets sales and history, mortgage history and property map
- Generate reports for your clients to show comparables, market trends, quality of life, schools, a nd neighborhood/area profiles
- Export records into standard mailing label format for marketing
October 1, 2021 / 10:00 am / FREE to Members
Spooktacular Tales from the Closing Crypt
- O’Kelley & Sorohan
- Weissman PC
- McMichael & Gray, PC
- Campbell & Brannon
- Ganek PC
- Ohlson & Medlock, LLC
Learn from the Closing Crypt … So Your Next Closing Won’t Haunt You
Sponsored by Arrow Exterminators
Virtual: Creative Mortgage Options to Get More Clients / October 5, 2021
FREE / 4 CE CREDIT
Instructor: Mark Teytel
In this webinar you will learn about:
HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE ON SUBPRIME LOANS
QUALIFIED MORTGAGE LOANS VS NON-TRADITIONAL LOANS
NON-TRADITIONAL LOANS FEATURES:
Bank Statement Loans | Foreign National Loans
Construction Loans | Fix & Flip Loans
10:00 am – 11:15 am
FREE to Members / $10 Non Members / NO CE CREDIT
Instructor: Robert Cox
Great for you in planning your benefits strategy – or – just simply to get more information that will help you guide your parents in their choices. Learn the many facets and particulars of Medicare.
Gain a foundation of:
- Original Medicare Part A & B,
- Part C (Medicare Advantage) and Part D (Prescription Drug Plan).
- Medicare Supplements (Medigap plans F, G and N).
You will learn:
- When to apply, and any potential penalties if you delay after age 65.
- How Medicare interacts with employer insurance,
- Medicare plan deductibles, co-insurance, typical co-pays & Maximum Out of Pocket limits.
- What factors to include in choosing the right plan.
- How to evaluate if you should stay on employer plan at age 65 or move to Medicare and continue working at your employer (growing trend).
Our perspective includes how your Medicare choices/costs affect your retirement funds,(pros and cons).
Benefiting NAMAR’s Political Advocacy Fund
October 14, 2021 / 6:00 pm—9:00 pm
$25 Per Person (Includes Dinner)
Historic Gwinnett County Courthouse
185 W Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
NAMAR’s political advocacy fund supports homeowners and fights for homeownership and homeowners rights in Georgia & the United States
Broker’s Challenge: The Broker whose gift basket receives the highest bid wins the PAF Broker’s Cup
Click here to view information.
Items for Auction:
- 4 Suite Tickets for November 18th Falcons and Patriots Game – Donated by McMichael & Gray
- Porsche Experience – Donated by Mike Moulder, Keller Williams Chattahochee North
- Sprinter Van: Enjoy a Night out Transportation with Club 21. You have use of Mercedes Sprinter with Driver for up to 4 Hours. NON COVID CAPACITY IS 10 – Donated by Terry Swanson, C21 Results Realty
- 8-Piece Alarm Security Kit + Video Doorbell with Echo Show 5 – Donated by FMLS
- Google Nest Hub – Donated by Arrow Exterminators
- Echo Show 8—HD Smart display with Alexa—Unlimited Cloud Photo Storage—Digital Photo Display – Donated by Old Republic Home Protection
- Apple Airpods – Donated by Re/Max Center
- Drone- Potensic T25 Drone with 2K Camera, RC FPV GPS Drone with WIFI Live Video – Donated by Associated Credit Union
- Dom Perignon Basket – Donated by BKG Real Estate
- Whisky Bottle Set – Donated by Opendoor Brokerage
- Bartisan Set – Donated by Peggy Slappey Properties
- Wine Basket – Donated by Gilstrap Exterminators
- Bourbon Basket – Donated by Bulldog Movers
- Wine Basket – Donated by Weissman Law
- Home Depot Bucket – Donated by Georgia MLS
- His/Her YETI Bags Basket – Donated by James Hamby, Southern Classic REALTORS
- Smith & Wesson BodyGuard .380
- Smith & Wesson M & P Shield 2.0
- Taurus G2C
- Handmade Bench – Donated by Opendoor Brokerage
- Cake – Donated by Opendoor Brokerage
- Spartina Ashley River 20″ Rolling Suitcase – Donated by Dawn Kendall, Homstar
- Spartina Ashley River Tote
- Spartina Oyster Valley Scarf
- Air Lift Desk Top
- Vintage Popcorn Cart – Donated by Donated by O’Kelley & Sorohan
- Doterra Yoga Collection (Diffuser & Chair Yoga Paperback)
- Jewelry – Donated by Laura Leiden
- Chili Anyone? Staub Enameled 5 Qt Cast Iron Deep Oven – Color: Sapphire, wooden spoon and two chili starters – Donated by Linda Stratton, Northpoint Mortgage
- Free Radon Test for Your Client – Donated by Trademark Home Inspections
- Custom Porch Swint—Donated by BKG Brokerage
- Hand Sculpted abstract painting in blues and yellows—Donated by Michael Blackburn
Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. GARPAC contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The Georgia Association of REALTORS® and its local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed, and you may refuse to contribute without reprisal. 70% of each contribution is split between Georgia RPAC to support state and local political candidates and Georgia RIAC for issues mobilization and education. 30% of each contribution will be sent to the NAR Political Advocacy Fund and will not be used for contributions to federal candidates.