Join us at Top Golf in Buford.
9 AM – Breakfast followed by a panel discussion
NAMAR will pay for anyone to play Golf after Networking
A panel of brokers will discuss Covid and moving forward as brokerages resume normal operations. We will look into the crystal ball and try to determine how each broker feels about the market and what the agents will face in the coming future.
Space is limited! Registration Closed
$25 per person / Non-Affiliate/Partners: $100
NAMAR is hosting a Round Table for Brokers/Office Managers at the 1818 Club. Breakfast is provided. Must be registered as space is limited. Great way to network between offices and share in being a NAMAR REALTOR. Learn how to engage our members and support each other in this changing time. Must be a Managing Broker or Office Manager to attend.
Seating is limited. Reserve Your Seat today!
October 1, 2021 / 10:00 am / FREE to Members
Spooktacular Tales from the Closing Crypt
- O’Kelley & Sorohan
- Weissman PC
- McMichael & Gray, PC
- Campbell & Brannon
- Ganek PC
- Ohlson & Medlock, LLC
Learn from the Closing Crypt … So Your Next Closing Won’t Haunt You
Sponsored by Arrow Exterminators
Benefiting NAMAR’s Political Advocacy Fund
October 14, 2021 / 6:00 pm—9:00 pm
$25 Per Person (Includes Dinner)
Historic Gwinnett County Courthouse
185 W Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
NAMAR’s political advocacy fund supports homeowners and fights for homeownership and homeowners rights in Georgia & the United States
Broker’s Challenge: The Broker whose gift basket receives the highest bid wins the PAF Broker’s Cup
Click here to view information.
Items for Auction:
- 4 Suite Tickets for November 18th Falcons and Patriots Game – Donated by McMichael & Gray
- Porsche Experience – Donated by Mike Moulder, Keller Williams Chattahochee North
- Sprinter Van: Enjoy a Night out Transportation with Club 21. You have use of Mercedes Sprinter with Driver for up to 4 Hours. NON COVID CAPACITY IS 10 – Donated by Terry Swanson, C21 Results Realty
- 8-Piece Alarm Security Kit + Video Doorbell with Echo Show 5 – Donated by FMLS
- Google Nest Hub – Donated by Arrow Exterminators
- Echo Show 8—HD Smart display with Alexa—Unlimited Cloud Photo Storage—Digital Photo Display – Donated by Old Republic Home Protection
- Apple Airpods – Donated by Re/Max Center
- Drone- Potensic T25 Drone with 2K Camera, RC FPV GPS Drone with WIFI Live Video – Donated by Associated Credit Union
- Dom Perignon Basket – Donated by BKG Real Estate
- Whisky Bottle Set – Donated by Opendoor Brokerage
- Bartisan Set – Donated by Peggy Slappey Properties
- Wine Basket – Donated by Gilstrap Exterminators
- Bourbon Basket – Donated by Bulldog Movers
- Wine Basket – Donated by Weissman Law
- Home Depot Bucket – Donated by Georgia MLS
- His/Her YETI Bags Basket – Donated by James Hamby, Southern Classic REALTORS
- Smith & Wesson BodyGuard .380
- Smith & Wesson M & P Shield 2.0
- Taurus G2C
- Handmade Bench – Donated by Opendoor Brokerage
- Cake – Donated by Opendoor Brokerage
- Spartina Ashley River 20″ Rolling Suitcase – Donated by Dawn Kendall, Homstar
- Spartina Ashley River Tote
- Spartina Oyster Valley Scarf
- Air Lift Desk Top
- Vintage Popcorn Cart – Donated by Donated by O’Kelley & Sorohan
- Doterra Yoga Collection (Diffuser & Chair Yoga Paperback)
- Jewelry – Donated by Laura Leiden
- Chili Anyone? Staub Enameled 5 Qt Cast Iron Deep Oven – Color: Sapphire, wooden spoon and two chili starters – Donated by Linda Stratton, Northpoint Mortgage
- Free Radon Test for Your Client – Donated by Trademark Home Inspections
- Custom Porch Swint—Donated by BKG Brokerage
- Hand Sculpted abstract painting in blues and yellows—Donated by Michael Blackburn
Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. GARPAC contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The Georgia Association of REALTORS® and its local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed, and you may refuse to contribute without reprisal. 70% of each contribution is split between Georgia RPAC to support state and local political candidates and Georgia RIAC for issues mobilization and education. 30% of each contribution will be sent to the NAR Political Advocacy Fund and will not be used for contributions to federal candidates.
Friday, November 5th / 10:00-11:30
Location: American Legion
2760 Duluth Hwy, Duluth, GA 30096
Topic: November is all about Veterans!!
Learn about the changes to the VA loans and how to help your Veteran win in this competitive market. Also, hear from our own Veteran and Sponsor, Bobby Armes, Jr on this topic.
Sponsored by Homestar Mortgage
Guest Speaker: Lewis Cooksey, Georgia Dept of Transportation
Lewis was named director of the Gwinnett Department of Transportation in October 2020. Gwinnett DOT hired Lewis as a project manager in 2008, and he subsequently rose through the ranks to engineering coordinator, deputy director and assistant director. Projects overseen by Lewis include the diverging diamond interchanges at I-85 at Pleasant Hill Road and I-85 at Jimmy Carter Boulevard, the widening of State Road 20 in Sugar Hill and the McGinnis Ferry Road bridge over I-85. Lewis is a registered Professional Engineer with over 25 years of experience in civil engineering. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering Technology from Kennesaw State University (fka Southern College of Technology) and earned an MBA from the University of Georgia. In addition to his service to the Transportation Department, Lewis also served as an assistant director in the Department of Water Resources.
February 4, 2022 / 10:00 AM
Join Zoom Meeting : https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83061205322?pwd=Z3libXpYZXBMNmlXKzFyMlJYL2lxUT09
Meeting ID: 830 6120 5322
Celebrating Women’s History Month
Join us for a fun, lively and entertaining look back with a panel of Distinguished Women REALTORS®.
Deborah Costen, Susan Kliesen, Connie Lawson, Jamie Mertz and Dana Bauguss will share:
What is was like, What it is like now, and What they forecast real estate to look like in the Future.