February 8, 2022
Code of Ethics: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Orientation: 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
Instructor: Nakia Brooks
$30 / 3 CE Credits
Location: NAMAR (Lower Level Classroom)
2145 Duluth Highway, Duluth, GA 30097
MLS Tax Suites / February 16, 2023
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
$15 Members / $30 Non Members / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Holli Majors
Effectively evaluate tax assessor property data by using sales and mortgage information, foreclosure activity data, and a powerful comparable sales analysis feature. From enhanced mapping to home improvement values, this clean, dynamic interface takes property search to a whole new level.
Social Security Benefits: How to Maximize Them / February 22, 2023
10:00 am – 11:15 am
$15 – Registration fee will be refunded when you sign in for class / NO CE CREDIT
Instructor: Robert Cox
Each person’s situation is different. This course is a great resource for anyone who plans to retire in the next 15 years. Topics include: how your benefits are calculated, what are COLAs and how it’s calculated. We explore spousal and ex-spousal benefits, survivor benefits, potential taxation of benefits, early retirement and delayed retirement strategies. It’s possible to increase your lifetime benefits by over $125,000 or more with the right strategy. Attend only one session. This is an education-only course provided by Robert Cox, RICP© CFF© “The Retirement Educator” a Retirement Strategies Specialist and Certified Financial Fiduciary.
FMLS: Matrix CMAs: Using CMAs & Statistics to Determine Market Value / February 23, 2023 10:00 am – 1:00 pm $15 (Refunded at check in) / 3 CE Credits Instructor: Sallie Mobley REGISTER ONLINE Matrix CMAs is designed for new agents, brokers, and broker admins who are responsible for listing transactions with clients. When preparing for a listing presentation, real estate professionals must be able to provide potential clients with the most current market knowledge, detailed information on recent sales activity and substantiate how this will help in the sale of their home. In the Matrix CMAs course, students will learn how to:
- Prepare for a listing presentation by researching the subject property
- Prepare two different CMA Reports comparing the subject property to comparable properties
- Quick CMA
- CMA Wizard
- View and gather statistical market information for the local market
2023 Tax Tips YOU Need to Know!
Evening Networking & Tax Information Event
with Jacqueline Sheldon of Bottom Line Tax Solutions
5 pm – 7 pm
$20 Members / $30 Non Members
La Cazuela Restaurant
179 W Crogan Street
BRING YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Mortgage 101 / February 28, 2022
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
$15 Members / 3 CE Credits
Instructor: Pyper Macloskie
Getting a home loan doesn’t have to be intimidating to your buyer…Especially when you understand the basics of the different types of mortgage loans available to home buyers. By completing this course you will have a better understanding and knowledge of the basic options of home financing, the features and costs of a home loan. In depth, you will understand the following loan process involved with each of the following loan options: USDA, FHA, VA, VA-Jumbo and Conventional.
Introduction to 1031 Exchanges / MARCH 1, 2023
10:00 am – 11:00 am
$15 – Registration fee will be refunded when you sign in for class
NO CE CREDIT
Instructor: Janet Schaum
This non-credit course is an introduction to 1031 Exchanges and will touch on the basic rules, regulations, benefits and other concepts necessary for a successful 1031 Exchange. We will also discuss how to use the 1031 Exchange as a marketing strategy to grow your business.
Realist: The Public Records Database / March 2, 2023
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
3 CE Credits
$15 Refunded at Check-In
Instructor: Sallie Mobley
Realist is an all-in-one solution that will put the tools you need to do your job better, at your fingertips. It provides the agent with the additional information that can be found in the public tax record. Harness the power of Realist’s data with powerful and client-friendly visual reporting tools, which make market trends and home valuations easy to understand. Upon completion of this course, the agent will be able to:
- Access Realist from Matrix and an FMLS listing
- Modify Realist searching and display preferences
- Switch between list and Property Card views
- Perform multiple types of tax record searches using both tax and listing data
- Use dynamic mapping to visualize location, points of interest, boundaries and market conditions
- Extract and analyze pertinent property information including comparables, sell score indicators, last markets sales and history, mortgage history and property map
- Generate reports for your clients to show comparables, market trends, quality of life, schools, and neighborhood/area profiles
- Export records into standard mailing label format for marketing
Wood Infestation Reports & Termites / March 8, 2023 10:00 am – 1:00 pm $15 Members / $30 Non Members / 3 CE Credits Instructor: Jamie Gilstrap REGISTER ONLINE Join Jamie & Jason as they walk you through everything you need to know on Wood Infestation Repor. Which is also known as the “Cleaance Letter or Termite Letter” Undersrand: Subterranean Termites Dry Wood Termites Powder Post Beetles Woodboring Beetles Wood-Decaying Fungus Dangers of Spray Foam Insulation
ZOOM Seminar: Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional / 9/13/2022
10:00 am-12:30 pm, EST
FREE / No CE Class
Sponsored by Bradford Tax Solutions
Zoom Class / You must pre-register for this class
Spaces are limited (Please log in 10 minutes early. Seminar begins promptly.)
Give Yourself A Raise…
Pay Less Tax and Keep More of Your Money This Year and Beyond!
Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
• HOW to POWER BOOST Your NEW 2022 deductions: Best business practices to optimize tax benefits and understand your Elite Status as a taxpayer.
• HOW TO qualify for Your NEW 2022 BIG Deductions NOW!
• HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
• Why your accountant can’t “just take” the deductions for you.
• HOW to deduct your Home Office…simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions! Learn the rules to INCREASE this deduction!
• WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
• THE New…and Improved…food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you can keep more of your income this year and beyond!