NOTE: Once the dues have been paid, they are non-refundable.
We now accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
Current and Active NAMAR Members: (If you are NOT an active member, please click here to complete the online application.)
2018 Invoices were DUE IN FULL BY December 30, 2017. The dues are $375.50 without RPAC or $400.50 with RPAC. (What is RPAC and how does it benefit your business.) Anyone who has not paid their 2018 has been deactivated and a $50 late fee has be added.
Here are the options to pay the 2018 Dues: NOTE: NAMAR Staff has to process payment before you are reactivated. This may take 1-2 Days.
- Pay in full by credit card – complete the payment form.
- Pay in two payments. The first payment is $253. The balance will be taken out 30 days after the first payment. Click here to complete the payment form. NOTE: if paying in two payments, a $15 administration fee will be added.
- Pay by check ($425.50 without RPAC or $450.50 with RPAC). Make payable to NAMAR and mail to 2145 Duluth Highway, Suite B, Duluth, GA 30097. ($50 Service Charge on all returned checks.)
Below is a breakdown of where your 2018 dues are going:
– Local Dues $122.50
– Georgia State Association $98.00
– National Association* $120.00
– National Public Awareness (Mandatory) $35.00
– RPAC Contribution (Recommended) $25.00 * ($100 Recommended for Brokers)
– $50 Late Fee
– Total: $450.50
Dues Not Deductible for Income Tax Purposes
For 2018, with dues at $120 per member, NAR computes 43 percent or $52 to be nondeductible for the member’s income tax purposes due to NAR lobbying efforts. Please note that the entire $35 Consumer Advertising Campaign special assessment qualifies as fully deductible.
Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.
The portion of dues paid that is spent to lobby the State and Federal governments is not deductible for income tax purposes and the IRS requires that all dues statements disclose this information. GAR has estimated that $10.14 (10.34%) is the nondeductible portion of 2018 GAR dues. In addition, contributions (including member dues) to NAR are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. However, they may be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.