As a member of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS® (NAMAR), you are also a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and the Georgia Association of REALTORS® (GAR).
- GAR Contracts: REALTOR® members have access to GAR Contracts & Forms as part of your membership. Non REALTOR® members will be charged $214 to access the GAR Contracts & Forms.
- REALTOR® Branding: As a REALTOR®, you represent trust and professionalism. Over a 10-year membership, the value of the REALTOR® brand is $32,000 per REALTOR®. Use of the REALTOR® “R” and earned designations like CRS, GRI, and ABR set you apart from a mere licensee. (Only a REALTOR® can use NAR Designations in their marketing materials.)
- Realtors® Property Resource™ RPR: RPR is a member benefit for REALTORS® Only. It is a national database of assessor, recorder, and mortgage data, MLS content, foreclosure information, demographics, neighborhood data, and more. Visit www.narrpr.com for more information.
- The Legal Helpline is a FREE service for Georgia REALTORS® which will help you with questions regarding contract forms, ethics/arbitration, and license law. Additionally, members may inquire about basic legal questions.
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union: The Credit Union works closely with the National Association of REALTORS® to ensure that the unique needs of REALTORS® are being met. As a REALTORS® FCU member, you will have access to a diverse portfolio of products and services.
- Legislative Advocacy: At the Georgia Capitol, GAR lobbyists and REALTOR® members band together to form an army of defenders who work hard year-round to protect your business interests and private property rights.
- Networking Opportunities: Networking has always been the lifeblood of the real estate sales business and lies at the core of what an agent does in the real world. Each month, NAMAR offers a FREE Networking Breakfast for members to share with others. Each year, NAR and GAR hold REALTOR Conventions full of information and opportunities.
- NAMAR is proud to announce that we have partnered with Allstate Benefits to provide you with additional insurance benefits to help better protect you and your families. Allstate Benefits is ranked #1 in core product lines by LIMRA (www.limra.com). The company is now able to offer NAMAR members the same policies that they offer to the employees of Walmart, Home Depot, and Verizon (just to name a few). For more information contact Michele Krumm at 770-295-9410 / email@example.com.
- Continuing Education Opportunities: Each month, NAMAR offers many discounted CE Classes covering a variety of subjects several of which are FREE. Online CE Classes are also offered through NAMAR and NAR.
- Scholarships: Each year that the Gwinnett County Board of REALTORS® Scholarship Foundation, through the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, presents a $4,000 Scholarship to an outstanding high school senior. Recipients must have a first or second generation family member who is a current member of NAMAR .
Recently a task force was appointed to find ways to promote the value of REALTORS® to the public, and internally to members and licensees who are not members, or whose memberships have lapsed. A page has been created on the GAR Web site for this campaign, called The REALTOR® Difference. We presently have several scripts for members’ use in dealing with the public, with other members, and more.
Coming soon are flyers that members can use to promote “The REALTOR® Difference” that detail facts such as production, legislative advocacy, professional development, and more. We will update this site in the coming months with other helpful information and tools to help our members promote the REALTOR® organization at the grassroots level.